German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't post too often here anymore, but I just wanted let my friends that are not on FB know we got our IPO 3 at Upper Bucks this weekend. It seems like a million years ago, but I still remember posting about if I should get her as a puppy. In the end..........it was meant to be!

Quinn Z Old Farm

Attachments

·
Registered
31,707 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
27,249 Posts
Congrats to you on the 3!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I don't post too often here anymore, but I just wanted let my friends that are not on FB know we got our IPO 3 at Upper Bucks this weekend. It seems like a million years ago, but I still remember posting about if I should get her as a puppy. In the end..........it was meant to be!

Quinn Z Old Farm
Congratulations!...tell Warren it's time for a new sleeve cover!...Boy looks like he's always constipated.

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
That's fantastic! Big congrats on earning the 3!!

·
Premium Member
11,248 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

Lee

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:congratulations: That's great news :)

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
Congrats! Awesome accomplishment!

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL! I just met Warren a few weeks ago. This picture was during training at the hosting club's field. He is a super nice guy, and a wonderful helper!
Congratulations!...tell Warren it's time for a new sleeve cover!...Boy looks like he's always constipated.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats! I went to my first trial on Sunday at GPSC, same judge I think (Andrea). Was a very cool experience :)

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
Cindy, congratulations to you and Cues... that's awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts