German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ziva is 18 months next week. I was wondering what everyone thinks of her structure. I know she shouldn't be in grass for critique photos. I was lucky to get her to stand still.
Good or bad I'd love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I've got a Zeeva too...C:

I can't critique. But I think she's a beauty! Maybe a little closer up but same stack picture would be better?!?

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Ziva is a good looking long legged gal...I bet she can cover some ground when she chooses.

SuperG

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Zeeva- Thank you. I agree it could be a better picture. She sees the camera and moves. These pics were taken with my crappy phone and I was still lucky to get them...haha!

Super G- Oh yes! she can run like the wind. Her stride is so long she can almost catch the Italian Grey Hound she plays with occasionally.

·
Banned
1,673 Posts
her stance does not do her physique any justice and this looks like a pretty and balanced feminine girl
if you can get her in a better stack i would love to come back to check her out :)

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
her stance does not do her physique any justice and this looks like a pretty and balanced feminine girl
if you can get her in a better stack i would love to come back to check her out :)
I'll try to get a better stack shot. She doesn't like to hold still for me. Maybe I can get some help with a photo shoot ;)

Nice that you think she is balanced. I know she is a bit tall for a female.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts