German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadie is 13 mos. Approximately 80 lbs and was purchased from Kraftwerk K9 in Rochester, WA
She is solid black, big boned and very active/high drive.
She is currently working in her basic obedience, would love to eventually have her titled.
This his her sire's pedigree, SG Oruger the Boom vom Kraftwerk
SG Oruger the Boom v. Kraftwerk
This is her dam's pedigree, Nixe vom Kraftwerk
Nixe vom Kraftwerk
Sadie measure approximately 24 in at withers and 23 in at hips

Be kind on her "stacking" it was done by her own choice and I've never done it before, all comments welcome!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Black dogs are hard to photograph and to evaluate. The picture is very dark.

Flat withers, OK topline, good length and position of croup. Very good angulation front and rear. She could use a bit more length of leg and I would like to see a tighter foot. Nice dark eyes and pigment. Good strong head and ear set.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Flat withers, OK topline, good length and position of croup. Very good angulation front and rear. She could use a bit more length of leg and I would like to see a tighter foot. Nice dark eyes and pigment. Good strong head and ear set.
Thank you so much! Yeah she is very difficult to photograph! I don't think the pictures I posted do her any justice, I will try again later and maybe can get a better shot! I appreciate the evaluation!

·
Registered
338 Posts
Don't know how

Don't know how to do the real thing, but she is a very good looking girl. Love the blacks.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I also don't know how to do the real thing but it is a good looking dog. I would critique the little one as awesome and ready for a belly rub.

·
Banned
377 Posts

All of the above. Nice doggie head.
Could you get another side-on shot facing forward? Might show the leg length better. Beautiful girl.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Is she the one you're considering starting a breeding program with? No critique here, but she's pretty :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
I cant critique im no expert but she is possibly one of the best looking all black GSD I have ever seen :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts