German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had Jerry for 9 months now and I can see a huge difference in him - he's gained about 10 pounds, his coat is shiny, and he has more muscle. I've also gotten slightly better at getting stacked pictures.

Can you tell a difference? Conformation critique welcome, too, of course!

First attemp at stacking 9 months ago:

Just now (still not perfect, but I was doing it alone and this is the first time I've tried in months):

Not a stack, but I just like this one.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Adding a couple more. You can see how skinny and lacking in muscle tone he was when we first got him:

I think his neck looks a little less weird in this shot from today. It looks really thin in all the pictures, I guess because of the angle.

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
i like the third and fourth pictures the best, can't help with critiques but imo has good bone and a deep chest, looks athletic, not too heavy or extreme.

nice heathy looking boy.

·
Banned
377 Posts
Nice all around. Losing pigment. Nice addition of muscle. I am no expert, just my opinion that he is a very nicely structured male.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, guys! I love seeing him put on muscle. I really notice it in his stifle/back thigh and his chest; his chest used to be so wobbly when he ran.

I've noticed that he has a lot more tan in his saddle now - it seemed to really lighten up over the winter and I'm wondering if it'll get darker now that summer is coming or if it's permanent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts