German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havok - 10 months old - 73lbs

Stacked himself today during our walk. Not perfectly but good enough to grab a couple photos. Thoughts?

Thanks ?
Uploading from my iPhone I hope the photos are correctly sized.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
OK withers and good topline, croup. Very good angulation in the rear. I would like to see more angulation in front, but his upper arm is of a nice length. He does appear to toe out a bit in front. He looks like a very athletic dog, nice length of leg, should have good drive from behind though lack a bit of reach in front. Nice boy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK withers and good topline, croup. Very good angulation in the rear. I would like to see more angulation in front, but his upper arm is of a nice length. He does appear to toe out a bit in front. He looks like a very athletic dog, nice length of leg, should have good drive from behind though lack a bit of reach in front. Nice boy.
Thank you for the input. He's our first purebred GSD. We are learning a lot and are absolutely in love with the breed. I've tried to stack him properly a few times to grab photos, but this dog will move every time I try to snap a photo (stacking or otherwise). It's like he knows! Hah, now that my husband is back around I'll have to try again.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Sorry, I don't have much to add but he is handsome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts