German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By the time I was able to take the picture she already had moved her foot and looked the other way LOL. Darn Phone Camera!

I don't have a nice camera since my 600 dollar camera was stolen back in Germany... hope those pics are good enough to critique :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I don't have the knowledge to critique, but she (and you ) look happy..
:)

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
i will have a go at it; looks like an excellent topline (first pic), good angulation in rear, overall balanced dog, good bone density, rich pigment, left ear appears not firm, nice athletic looking animal.

i don't know what i am talking about.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
She looks like she has a good reach on the running pick. I laughed at the soccer ball pic. The ball looks like Fiona's. I get already busted ones from kids. About her stack, is she SL or WL? If SL, I don't see the downward angulation of the rear. She looks healthy and athletic.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
She looks like she has a good reach on the running pick. I laughed at the soccer ball pic. The ball looks like Fiona's. I get already busted ones from kids. About her stack, is she SL or WL? If SL, I don't see the downward angulation of the rear. She looks healthy and athletic.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

She is West German Working Line. :)

Here is her Pedigree.

@X11: to this day I don't know what happened to her ear. They were both standing perfectly before she went into teething. Either the Cartilage was damaged somehow, or she's just got a soft ear. ;)

Nonetheless, she is an awesome working dog... screw her ear. I am not planning to breed her anyways. Her whole litter turned out fantastic. She is very athletic and a bit crazy too. ;)

·
Banned
377 Posts
i will have a go at it; looks like an excellent topline (first pic), good angulation in rear, overall balanced dog, good bone density, rich pigment, left ear appears not firm, nice athletic looking animal.

i don't know what i am talking about.
I would say all of the above but add she looks a little 'leggy'.
But then, I don't know what I am talking about. :)

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
She's not a small female, that's for sure. She is just within the standard, height wise.

Would love to hear a critique from some of the good people. I know she'd probably get a G raiting because of her ear. With a lenient judge maybe a SG if we'd be lucky.

·
Banned
377 Posts
She's not a small female, that's for sure. She is just within the standard, height wise.

Would love to hear a critique from some of the good people. I know she'd probably get a G raiting because of her ear. With a lenient judge maybe a SG if we'd be lucky.
Some day I hope to be one of the good people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts