German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18 month old male DDR/Czech

Be happy I even got a stack out of him. This is the first time we've actively done one and he actually stayed. You can see the sass clearly though.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm no good for a critique, but I love love love your dog. His coloring is beautiful!!

Thank you! I'm pretty sold on him. I'll try to post pictures from this past weekend in another thread once I get through then all.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Hubba hubba! Absolutely LOVE his coloring! Such a handsome boy you have Krystal. And the superman collar makes me smile too! :)

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
one word "nice" :))))

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
Gorgeous!!! He reminds me so much if Nix!!!! Even how their chests have yet to fill out so they have a stupid looking front end. No offense. I am waiting for the day his chest expands. Right now, front on, his legs are close together like your boys. It will happen.

It's so funny how much they look alike!!!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Such a handsome dog!!!!! Love his coloring!!!!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gorgeous!!! He reminds me so much if Nix!!!! Even how their chests have yet to fill out so they have a stupid looking front end. No offense. I am waiting for the day his chest expands. Right now, front on, his legs are close together like your boys. It will happen.

It's so funny how much they look alike!!!!

HA!! I was thinking the same thing! You can tell he's young because of that freaking chest if you were to space on everything else. He FINALLY hit 70lbs after hovering at 66 since he was like 9 months old.

I'll try to post pictures of his run for his Coursing Ability Test last weekend.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
HA!! I was thinking the same thing! You can tell he's young because of that freaking chest if you were to space on everything else. He FINALLY hit 70lbs after hovering at 66 since he was like 9 months old.

I'll try to post pictures of his run for his Coursing Ability Test last weekend.

Yup Nix sits at 74 lbs. can't wait for the final push, his chest and ribs to pop, so he finally looks like an adult. Still looks like a pup at 19 mo. With all of these critique threads, may have to try with my boy this weekend.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup Nix sits at 74 lbs. can't wait for the final push, his chest and ribs to pop, so he finally looks like an adult. Still looks like a pup at 19 mo. With all of these critique threads, may have to try with my boy this weekend.

You should!!!

And yeah, at the vet yesterday, they weighted him and I stared at the scale for a minute wondering if it was true lol. He'd been hovering at 66 for so long, I didn't expect him to even get to 70. I'm hoping when he's done, he'll be about 75lbs and hold steady there.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very handsome...I have been keeping my eyes open for you in town...
We've been doing classes through My Dog's Place. Bout it recently.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
You know I love Dax! Dax, Nix, and Eli all look alike and are close in age. We need to start thread for the 3 of them and call for any other cousins they might have on here!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You know I love Dax! Dax, Nix, and Eli all look alike and are close in age. We need to start thread for the 3 of them and call for any other cousins they might have on here!

YES!!!! I would LOVE to do side by sides of the three of them too. That would be awesome.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
YES!!!! I would LOVE to do side by sides of the three of them too. That would be awesome.

Well, I tried to stack Nix. You can see the pics. He looks like I am abusing him!!! So gonna try again with some help.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts