German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Puppy Gait

As close to stacked as this 3 month old can be.

Expression of an insane puppy?

And a cuteness expression pic.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
The "insane expression" picture is priceless!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Are you KIDDING??? Critique her??????????????????? One can't look at her without seeing her through Cute-Vision. She could have 3 ears and an extra leg sticking out of her butt and all I'd see is The Cute!

·
Registered
11,280 Posts
Um is she related to Jethro???
she is too cute let her be a pupper

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
she is a comical puppy LOL,,,I'll bet she is a hoot to live with! what a cutie,,she can come here anytime:)))

·
Registered
9,348 Posts
The INSANE pic is perfect of her! Like, say, a warning label!!
What an adorable spunkster she is-- I loooove her expressions!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Such a looker!

So adorable!!!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
A+ for adorable.

·
Registered
9,025 Posts
Well if no one else is going to give an honest critique of Keyzah I will. Her right ear is broke. So being the good friend that I am, I offer to take this pup off your hands.

·
14,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate the comments on the cuteness queen but am open for a critique on her (even though the pictures are not the perfect).

·
Registered
9,651 Posts
She's a tank.

I'll try to give a bit of a crit. Really solid young female. Good pigment (though a bit tough to tell since she's in one of those funny sable stages). Nice flowing topline into an appropriate tailset. Can't really judge feet, pasterns, or hocks due to the snow.

I'll take her.

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Nice Bone. Compact, strong little monster. Good expression. Nice Eye color.

Give us some pictures of her standing ont he deck or not in the snow so we can see her running gear.

·
14,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well the deck is under snow too. I will work on getting some feet pics without snowshoes.

·
14,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally Posted By: Wisc.TigerNice Bone. Compact, strong little monster. Good expression. Nice Eye color.

Give us some pictures of her standing ont he deck or not in the snow so we can see her running gear.
Just for you Val, Keyzah showing off her running gear!

Like some people have a hard time with judging the structure of solid blacks, dogs with "painted feet" sometimes look looser than they are.

Dirty toes

Nearly 4 month head shot

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
The insane picture has me rolling for 10 minutes straight. I had to show the wife and she too couldn't contain herself.

·
14,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally Posted By: TitonsDadThe insane picture has me rolling for 10 minutes straight. I had to show the wife and she too couldn't contain herself.
What is scary is how MANY similar pictures I have of her.

·
"I like Daffy" Moderator
3,276 Posts
This is a really nice little bitch. Good bone and pigment. Strong pasterns and short hocks. Good length of upper arm, but the angle could be better. A little steep in the croup. Beautiful head and expression. A very pretty girl.

·
14,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally Posted By: littledmcUm is she related to Jethro???
she is too cute let her be a pupper
She is unrelated to Jethro except that she came from the same kennel. She is very much allowed to be a puppy.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

1 - 20 of 20 Posts