German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to open a flickr account instead of using my photobucket (mostly because I got a new Blackberry and there is an app for it). I can't figure out how to put the links into posts.

There is one that says this "Copy and paste this HTML into your webpage" but that just puts up a link to follow and one that says "Grab the photo's URL" but that doesn't work either.

Does anyone else use Flickr?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
32,038 Posts
Are you trying to show a picture in your post? I just went to flickr and right-clicked on a picture there, chose "copy image address" (I have a Mac, your options may be different), clicked on the "insert image" button above the reply window, then pasted the link into the popup box. I did a post preview and the picture was there.

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Are you trying to show a picture in your post? I just went to flickr and right-clicked on a picture there, chose "copy image address" (I have a Mac, your options may be different), clicked on the "insert image" button above the reply window, then pasted the link into the popup box. I did a post preview and the picture was there.
Yes that works BUT.....
According to the agreement you make when signing up with flickr if you host a picture on there and post that picture to an external site (ie. here) you have to link it back to flickr. They provide you with the text via html. The html doesn't seem to work on this site.

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
I use Flickr and link it all the time. Once I choose the size I want, I just right click on the photo and past the URL between the image tags.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts