German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these a while ago but forgot to post them. I finally got around to testing out the new flash, and I'm loving the results!

A comparison. Trent looks drunk here, but I think he was mid-blink and just really tired from a game of stuffy tug.

Built-in flash

External flash

The Squirrel makes an appearance, too!

Built-in flash

External flash. Hey look! The Squirrel Mongoose Creepy thing can look cute! Who would have guessed?

And here's Trent. Trent's always cute.

...with a dose of crazy. Catching treats makes for funny faces.

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Haha! These are hilarious! Totally made my night, thanks for sharing Grace. :)

Btw, your cats eyes are crazy huge! :eek: And yes, Trent is always so cute! :wub:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I am trying to take a break from the forum but when you post pictures I simply HAVE to comment! Fun! C:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha! These are hilarious! Totally made my night, thanks for sharing Grace. :)

Btw, your cats eyes are crazy huge! :eek: And yes, Trent is always so cute! :wub:
Thanks!! I had a fun time taking these pictures, glad you enjoyed them!

and LOL she does have big eyes. But you clearly have not met my other cat...

I am trying to take a break from the forum but when you post pictures I simply HAVE to comment! Fun! C:
Aww, thank you so much :D I'm super flattered!! Thanks for looking and commenting!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Thanks!! I had a fun time taking these pictures, glad you enjoyed them!

and LOL she does have big eyes. But you clearly have not met my other cat...

Omg! I have never seen eyes on a cat like that. Not gonna lie, when I first glanced at the picture of your other cat, I thought the eyes were edited! I had to do a triple take, lol! I have two cats as well, they are Siamese, but their eyes are tiny compared to your kitties! Wow, very cool though. What kind of cats are they?

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Omg! I have never seen eyes on a cat like that. Not gonna lie, when I first glanced at the picture of your other cat, I thought the eyes were edited! I had to do a triple take, lol! I have two cats as well, they are Siamese, but their eyes are tiny compared to your kitties! Wow, very cool though. What kind of cats are they?
Haha, it's probably the enlarged pupils. Both pictures were taken in a very dark room (the picture of the Squirrelcat was taken using flash, the picture of Bree was taken using a very slow shutter speed). The pictures were only brightened a little but otherwise unedited :D

Here's what their eyes look like in daylight:

They're both just domestic long haired (or semi-long haired in The Squirrel's case) cats... catmutts :wub:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
omg at the last 3! and I am complaining about little teeth....

·
Registered
883 Posts
Hahaha love the set, Trents such a character!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
If Shasta could catch ANYTHING mid air, I'd totally take pictures. Sadly, she's a little slow on the uptake of catching things. Trent cracks me up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts