German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Very funny, why do you starve that poor puppy? (Kidding!) Mine always acted that way as well...no matter how much she was fed!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
The only thing that beats the happy "I love my meals" dance are the happy "I love it when my human comes home" dance.

She looks so enthusiastic.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One time my wife came home and was kneeling down to say hi to the girl and all of a sudden I see a black blur, it was Luna jumping past her face.

·
Super Moderator
5,898 Posts
Scarlet still does that, and she’s almost 2! I love when they leap straight up in the air. It’s like having a goat in the house.

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
I remember those days that is when practicing leave it came in handy. They do grow up to fast. I remember when eating dinner and the first time max tried to jump on the dinner table as a pup. Now so mature and grown up as they both wait for breakfast.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I remember those days that is when practicing leave it came in handy. They do grow up to fast. I remember when eating dinner and the first time max tried to jump on the dinner table as a pup. Now so mature and grown up as they both wait for breakfast.
funny thing is she will sit and leave it when we tell her to.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts