German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any suggestion where I can get a book, etc of course maps ? Wanting to change it up a bit here at home & only had a few trial maps........ :(

Also, wanting to buy a few DVDs to brush up on my handling skills, & hitting them contacts, etc ! Which top 3 do ya recommend ?

~Thanks~ :)

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Do you get CleanRun yet? There are tons of articles and courses in it every month. Plus directions and hints.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No :( I know, I know......... *SMACK* Any other sources ? I seen on a map someone was using said, Backyard Dogs, but when I searched that, never came up with agility maps. :confused:

How about DVDs ? I promise, will write the names down or ORDER ! ;)

~Thanks~ :)

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey thanks, that's info I am seeking. ;) Just wanted to know best place to go find these. Also, without buying every dvd, wanted to know which ones were worth it ? :confused:

Any others ? :)

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
DVD's are hard cause we all have our favorites.

Once again, the best ones are on the Clean Run: Dog Toys, Dog Treats, Dog Agility Supplies, Dog Training Supplies? you can click on bestsellers to see what's most popular, or newest, or....

I am all about the jumping and handling. Linda Mecklenburg Clean Run: Developing Jumping Skills

But also like Susan Garrett... Say Yes Dog Training

and there's Greg Derrett GT Agility

Agility Nerd does have some good stuff AgilityNerd : Raven and Cypher Cover Greg Derrett in Australia

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you very much for those links ! I have Susan G. 2 x 2 weave dvd. I need or would like contact ones. I tried your method of turning them & having them coming down with many click treats, but hard method for us. Storm is so long, having a time getting him up & turned around & doing this with treats in hand & my body. This is on dog walk.

I will ck out all the sites, haven't yet, just saved. ;) Hope to find some online maps to print. So want to change up my course. :)

Thank you again...;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts