German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Originally Posted By: lebowskiwhat is a kong pack?
Kongs are balls and chew toys for dogs. They claim to be indestructable, however Mas has gone through many in his days. They come in various shapes and sizes, the one that he has in his mouth is an example of a kong.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Kongs are great toys only thing Stormy couldn't destroy. Don't you need some kind of membership to shop at costco?

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, you need to buy a membership.

It is worth EVERY penny. They carry quality merchandise at reasonable prices. They also treat their employees very well.

Carolyn

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Do they still have the membership where you can have a family member for free or something? I remember awhile ago, thats what I did with a friend of mine.. we split the one membership cost..

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Yep, they still allow you to have a family member on your membership. I have my mom on mine.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Thanks Carolyn - I also buy there large packs of rawhide bones and they usually carry reasonably priced dog beds (20.) that are the perfect size for our puppers. I will go look for the Kongs.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
GREAT!!!

We've got a Costco opening up soon near us....I'll have to check it out. My dog's love their KONG's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts