1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Rofl !!

·
Registered
5,814 Posts
Sure - Y'all can laugh. I posted this in the "Letters You'd Love to Write....." thread. I got no takers. Now I have to live with this. Not so funny on a daily basis. Well - OK, maybe it is that funny. LOL!

To Whom It May Concern:

Please see the following ad.....

MUST REHOME - ONE DAUGHTER

Petite blue eyed blond.
Almost 18 YO - college freshman
Smart and willing to learn
Good with kids
Good with dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, etc. etc. etc.
UTD on shots and in good health
Somewhat timid with strangers. Could use socialization
Problem with short term memory. Will follow directions, provided she remembers what you said. Writing them out is helpful.
Has transportation, but should only go forward as reverse has proven problematic
Renaming is fine - as she does not like her current name.

I hate to give her up, but she has become such an expense. She eats a lot, wears nice clothes and now - the college tuition. The dizzy blond thing is also taking a toll. Like - when she got her truck stuck in the mud and was going to put rocks under the tires to get it out. (That was before she remembered that she has 4 wheel drive.)

I think she would do best with a wealthy family who can afford her - Perhaps a family of other dizzy blonds. She has always wanted a big brother, so perhaps a family with an older son would work - preferably a son that can help her with her math skills.

Am willing to trade for a well trained GSD.

Please send your responses to this thread in letter form.
JP

·
Registered
31,387 Posts
That picture is missing something.....

hmmm....

oh...the blonde behind the cornstalk, on a cell phone, calling 911 because she's lost!

That's what it's missing!!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
LOL ........ you mean like the family that DID call 911 when they got lost in one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts