German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Corey, my 2-year-old Fidelco guide dog, and her boyfriend, Phil, a 2-year-old yellow lab (also a guide dog). His owner and I joking call them Lady Cordelia and Prince Philip. It's amazing we got them to lay still long enough to take a photo. When they are together, they go CRAZY wanting to play.

·
Registered
16,649 Posts
Wow, Corey is gorgeous! I hope he works as well as she looks! :D

It's great that she has a friend who is also a working dog. Do you have have somewhere fenced you can take them to race around and play?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're working on it. The labrador and another labrador guide dog a third friendhas go to the dog run a lot, but I'm hesitant to take her. We live in NYC so open spaces are few and far between. But we have a few options. And I can take Corey upstate to visit my mother once in a while so she can run in the backyard there. Just not with her boyfriend.

·
Registered
36 Posts
She is GORGEOUS oh my I want to meet her!!! I absolutely LOVE her markings.:wub: you are more than welcome to send her down here to Texas, we have plenty of room!!! :p just wow!!! looovvveeee her eyes. Ok I'm done >.<

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww, thank you!!! She's a sweetheart, too. Her eyes are seriously my favorite feature - and the way her markings almost look like a masquerade mask. And lol - the only way she's getting to Texas is if she guides me there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts