German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So swung by petsmart last night to pick up some new toys, Cookie(cooks for short) managed to de-green a tennis ball and get to the stuffing of her kitty...so had to buy her some harder toys with no stuffing.
Here she is with her new tennis ball(white). This ball is for playing only, she doesn't have access to it unless we are playing fetch. Although i have reason to believe she hid the other 2 green ones bc i can no longer find them...hmmmmm

and her frisbie*sp* So far i have to throw it upside down bc if i throw it right side up, she wont be able to pick it up with her mouht from the carpet, this way the lip on the diamter is facing upwards so she can bite on it. .

She's a good fetch'r :) always comes back for the most part. She does try and be slick sometimes and only comes back half way, drops down on the carpet and lays there chewing. A quick "come" command fixed that...

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
Lots of fun!! Her halter is adorable!! Mine denuded the green tennis balls too and had that lime green fuzz all over his tongue. Next time you buy tennis balls make sure they're the oversized ones. There have been tragic cases of dogs dying from tennis balls getting stuck in throats and windpipes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL Deuce has a ton of those white Petsmart balls, too. At $.49 each, how can you not stock up?
yeah no kidding...i was gunna buy her some of the green ones again, but when i made it to the counter i saw their petsmart ones were a lot cheaper..grapped a a few along with the frisbie :p next i need to find her a new bed, she outgrew her current one, not to mention she tore it open and got to the stuffing...so now she has a flat bed with raised edges...we put a towel under the bed for now so she isnt just lying on the hard crate floor...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts