German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Rocky has food allergies and we have been through a bunch of foods. Rocky is currently on Natures Recipe Lamb and brown rice and he is doing very well. I have figured out that his worst enemy is the Gluten Corn meal. Every since I have taken that out of his diet, he has improved. He is also issue with Turkey.

Natural Balance is grain free, and some people have good luck with that one. We tried Rocky on it and he didn't seem to like it to much so we took him off of it.

Some people also like the Avoderm (it is a breeder's choice food) and their pups do well on it.

When we first were trying to get rid of his problems, there were three ingredients that dogs can be sensitive. Gluten Corn Meal, Sorghum, and sorry I don't remember the third.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
If you check the food section there are a lot of posts. If you ask about a specific food you might get alot of answers from people who have used it or are using it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.