German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

After a few weeks of waiting for the furry sausages to turn into puppies with personality we know which of the three girls in the litter will be ours.

She will be coming home pretty soon and we are pretty excited about it.

We have decided on the name Zelda and her registered name will be "Kender's Hey! Listen!"

We got to spend some time bonding this weekend which was fantastic. She is the most out going, opinionated, and loud out of the three girls. I'd say she is probably the second most bossy and obnoxious out of the litter of nine.

Which is what we were looking for - because we are insane people.

Not great pictures, hoping to be able to take some better ones when we visit her again this coming weekend. She is the smallest of the girls but makes up for it in attitude!

Beth

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,678 Posts
New puppies are so exciting! Love her name. I’ve also had a Zelda (Italian Greyhound) named after the video game. Her nickname was Zellie.

Your new girl sounds a lot like my youngest GSD, who will be 2 this summer. From the time she was 5 or 6 weeks old, my breeders said “we are NOT keeping that one!”. She’s a handful, and I enjoy every minute of her. She’s loud and enthusiastic, lol.

Good luck!

·
Registered
7,497 Posts
She is a beauty I adore that nose! Congratulations!!! Incredibly exciting!!! Sounds like she will fit right in lolWe have an obnoxious , pushy, brazen opportunist who lights this house up -our family would not be the same without him!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kathy!

I am very well acquainted with Adam as he stayed with me for quite some time. We also had the mother of the litter living with us for quite awhile at one point.

The breeder and I have been friends for many years now and she has mentioned you many times!

Beth

1 - 5 of 5 Posts