German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to try contacting the company.

Who else uses it? Who has bought the new comfortis that is approved for both cats, and dogs, since Aug 2012?

Jaeger and Sparkles both have been on comfortis for years. I just opened up the new pack (first I've bought for well over a year) and about 6-10 hours after, Jaeger fell pretty ill. He got much better last night - otherwise I had him going to the vet this morning, thankfully he seems to have gotten over it himself.

That is the only thing, at all, he did different was take that new comfortis. To be honest I'm about to ask the vet for a refund and go on a search for something else, it's all that has ever worked for him, and he's still digging for fleas right now - next do me. So.. it didn't kill the fleas. I think I got a bad batch and I was afraid for a short span I was going to lose my dog.

Has anyone got any input here?

As I said, I'm telling my vet (who probably won't do anything unless others have experienced the same there) and the company. This was scary and it's all I can think of.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
As posted in your other thread...Sib got sick every time I gave her Comfortis...And she came to me with 6 months supply...I don't think it's a bad batch..just really rank and stinky meds...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts