German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POSTED WITH PERMISSION BY OWNER. (I can be contacted privately for her phone number)
She is going through a hard time right now.

I am looking to find a home for my 2 year old German shepherd dog named evie! She is beautiful, energetic, and loves to play but is also a handful to be honest. I am in need of a home for her because she requires lots of time and training and I am not able to take all of that on at this time. If you or anyone you know is looking for a pet, please let me know. I hate to let her go but it's what would be best for her. Veternarian references and a donation to a non profit animal rescue required.

Thank you

Lindsay Johnson

[email protected]

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Be still my heart, she is beautiful!!!! Dont worry Mary Ann, I have gone off the deep end yet- I have enough LOL.

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

" She is beautiful, energetic, and loves to play but is also a handful to be honest."

Oh, come on Danni....Ava could use a buddy! LOL

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Asked owner for more info on temp and medical history...here ya go...

Hmm she is fine with cats actually, totally fine and she hasn't been around tons of other dogs but she is good with most unless they are aggressive towards her, she is amazing with kids, my sister has triplets and she adores them and they adore her and she is so good with my good friends 5 year old, she is gentle when we go walking through the neighborhood and all the kids want to pet her and she loves it!! She is def. spayed!! And up to date on all her vet recordsJ she isn't due for anything till September!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump...

nobody for pretty Evie?

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump for Evie

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no I don't. You could email the person directly if you have more questions. Good luck!

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and...another bump for Evie....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts