German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are giving away 3 FREE personalized collars (a breakaway, martingale and regular buckle collar) in exchange for a product review. All you have to do to enter is post on our blog which collar you want to review and you must have purchased from a competitor* of Pikoda before. The winner will be asked to give us a detailed and honest review of the collar they won. Good/Bad critques welcome since they help us continue to improve our products. :)

Read the rules before you enter!

*DO NOT POST the name of our competitor. No bashing will be allowed and we will delete the comment and void your chance to win.

Pikoda Collar Review - Win A FREE PERSONALIZED COLLAR / Pikoda Blog

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last day to post your request to review is Monday Dec 27th!

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
same problem here, I just posted and it didn't show up:(

·
Registered
18,371 Posts
Personally I like the competitor collars I use better so I did not ask to review at all. Sorry..... :(

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Personally I like the competitor collars I use better so I did not ask to review at all. Sorry..... :(
How would you know? You haven't purchased any of my products lol! :thinking:

Anyways.. Thanks to the rest of you that commented! We had family in town for the holidays and I didn't get a chance to review your comments and approve them. I will post the 3 winners shortly. :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
ok I take my comment above back, I see it did post on your site jessica:)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Jessica,

Looking forward to trying out your collars winner or not. We bring home our puppy in 16 days!

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
I had the opportunity to try one of the three collars--thanks Pikoda for the breakaway collar! I use it everyday when we go for our hike in the woods which is why I wanted to try that collar. It's a really nice weight, good quality materials, seems confortable and looks great. I got Stosh a bright orange one so he would be very visible. I would definitely recommend the collar for dogs who wear a collar in their crate, are outside a lot and running through brush or woods. I've looked at several online sites for personalized collars and Pikoda offers by far the most variety of collars, fonts and styles. Thanks again for the great collar

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I like Pikoda too, I have a nice reflective four foot lead from them and I love it. I'm waiting for the rest of the dog's gear to wear out so I can buy more.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I sooooo need to pick up a collar! They look fantastic! And Jakey's b-day is a month away... hmmmmm.... got some financial plannin's to do!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts