German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow. Gorgeous! I'm not too far if a rescue can take her. I will go get her and help transport.

Quote: Free
posted: June 16, 2008, 04:04 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply: click here

One year old Female German, German Shepherd. Awesome dog & good with kids. Life is just changing. Call Pam 860.885.8085

·
Registered
297 Posts
I will give the owner a call to see if she still needs help. She is not too far from me.

Tina

·
Registered
122 Posts
I called and spoke to the owner Pam who said that she is moving to a condo in NJ and doesn't think it would be fair to take her. She told me that the dog just turned one year on Monday and is great with her ten year old child but has a really high prey drive and couldn't be with cats.

I can't take her since I have cats but she is still available.

She also said that her phone has been ringing off the hook - probably since she is "free" and I don't believe that she is spayed

·
Registered
19,451 Posts
What about a breeder? Won't take her back?

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you recommend that she call GSRNE? If she leaves a message on the hotline someone can get back to her with some ideas and help.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have called her twice now, left voice messages as well as e-mail addresses and have not received any responses. Maybe she gave her away already??

Tina

1 - 10 of 10 Posts