German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does Stauba have a beautiful coat, but rough on back legs? I have always thought it was remainders of puppy coat, however, pictures of other dogs her age (and some younger) on here, appear to have shiny coats on their hind legs as well as the rest of them. It also seems to have a slighter red tint to it compared to the rest of her. She is fed TOTW and raw, so I imagine its not her diet.

I also add this to the mix sometimes for added shine, they look amazing other than her in that area

Dream Coat 8oz

Aschen does not have the rough fur, but it could be because he is a long coat?

does anyone here use a better coat supplement? Should i even bother with it?and am i right about the puppy coat?

·
Registered
42 Posts
My dog has the same thing he is slowly losing that rough fur in the back. every time i brush him he loses more and more.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I brush her frequently too. She gets nippy when i go back there with the brush, i wonder if it hurts her or is just annoying? Also i just dont see anything other than the rough stuff, and im honestly afraid of brushing all it off LOL. Im sure that wont happen and im just paranoid though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts