German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Also Bushyrun kennel club in Irwin, they do training classes as well as akc events. Mountaineer kennel club closer to Uniontown, not sure where exactly you are located, this is the one I'm a member of and train with.

Also Westmoreland county obediance training club
http://www.wcotc-dogs.com/

Theres another one, but I cant remember the name, a friend of mine trains with them. She say's they are really good and fun to work with. I will get their name and info off her for you.

I dont know this one but i have seen them advertised
Professional All Breed Dog Training and Grooming Services,basic and advanced obeidence training,puppy development,behavior modification,on and off leash programs,consultations, p,>

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i know this post is from 2010 but after a search i didn't come across much other then older post such as this, thought id try and reach someone. i'm looking for a trainer in Pittsburgh or surrounding areas. i don't want groups, somewhere that trains working dogs as well as basic-advanced obedience. my GSD has the basic obedience fundamentals down i'm looking more for a trainer that trains the handler rather then just the dog. thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts