German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Faelan's close to 19 months old, and I know it's been a while since I've been on the forums, so, here are some pictures of my handsome boy and one of his many favorite Kong squeaky toys. :)

I can't believe it's already closing in on two years since I was asking questions on this forum about where to find a furry friend. :)

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
WOW! He has grown up so well :wub: Is he really 19 months already?

Trent says "hi" to his cousin! You should drop in with pictures more frequently.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can hardly believe it myself! But it won't be too long I'll be looking up dog cake recipes for his second birthday. :) I'll make it a point to carry my camera around my neck; all the good moments seem to happen when the camera is far from arms reach!

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
I can hardly believe it myself! But it won't be too long I'll be looking up dog cake recipes for his second birthday. :)
They grow up fast... and Faelan's looking great!! My family practically had a meltdown when I mentioned that Trent was 4 years old. They kept arguing with me and insisting that he was only 3 :wild:

I'll make it a point to carry my camera around my neck; all the good moments seem to happen when the camera is far from arms reach!
Funny how that happens, isn't it? LOL I practically have my camera glued to my hands now! And when I don't, it's nice to have the cellphone handy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts