German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had to get creative so I whipped out this beast for rollos first attempt at some rear end awareness! I know not every puppy is going to be able to pearch like Rollo and that’s ok. Lol I’ll be getting a new one tomorrow I think. Last pic “Dear god don’t make it higher”

Attachments

·
Registered
7,690 Posts
Cute photos I used the old bobbing for apples water bucket flipped it over it worked good this. - got much more use out of it this wAy lol! I found using the clicker worked well for this.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Haha, Rollo is constantly livin on the edge! Love it!

Does Rollo have any malinois in him? Just wondering with that black face in the 4th picture.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Go Rollo! Such a brave boy.
I taught Sitka "paws up" when he was small. I asked him to put his front paws on step of the truck so I could help lift him up, when I didn't want him trying to jump in and out. I haven't used that command in forever, because he now jumps in and out with ease. I wonder if it would correlate to perch work.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha, Rollo is constantly livin on the edge! Love it!

Does Rollo have any malinois in him? Just wondering with that black face in the 4th picture.
No cause I have his pedigree and I spent an afternoon looking everyone up lol. These are his parents anyway...

Attachments

Reactions: Mei

·
Registered
982 Posts
I am SO enjoying your adventures with Rollo. Though I admire your..uh..creativity, I might have a little problem with the way you display artwork. LOL.

Aly

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I'll have to get a picture of Mei doing this on a skateboard. She's done it on a scooter as well! When she was 4 months, I think, we did some confidence course stuff and she did very well.

Kinda was a show off during the class LOL

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll have to get a picture of Mei doing this on a skateboard. She's done it on a scooter as well! When she was 4 months, I think, we did some confidence course stuff and she did very well.

Kinda was a show off during the class LOL
Mei sounds like the best puppy! Good girl Mei

1 - 12 of 12 Posts