German Shepherds Forum banner

Clicking on my name and getting someone elses info?

2K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  Shadow's mum 
#1 ·
WTH!!!!! I just tried to click on my name = Shadow's mum and I keep getting info for Jess/Dixie a new member. Whats going on?

#5 · (Edited)
I just did the same and got Jenni_girl22 with no posts, joined in 6/2009 and when I go to edit, instead of submit~the edit box says vote now?? I had to go advanced to get further, this has happened before when editing.

#7 ·
We have contacted Shepherd and I am sure the tech people will look into this ASAP.

ADMIN Lisa

#8 ·
I googled my username and none of the posts from today came up either...

#15 ·
I'm still getting the weird alternate people when I click on Jane and Shadow's mum's names.

#18 ·
Hm... And when I click on Shadow's mum name I get Shadow' s mum stuff. Too weird that I can't get the mistake to happen for me (I'm feeling a bit left out :( )

#17 ·
NOOOOO - I'm 'Tilda's mom!!! :wild:

ETA: Jane, I just saw that!

#21 ·
Ok, I'm getting the weirdness on some people's public profile (thank goodness I now belong!). I'm still Maggieroselee on mine though! :wild:

#20 ·
Has anyone had the "vote now" box after you do an edit instead of the send or submit? I think that has been going on for a couple of weeks, and it is hit and miss-not every time.

#22 ·
I have had strange things happen here for the past few weeks...I have to hit refresh every time I post, log in, or read the active topics. For instance if I log in @ the top, I cannot post until I hit refresh....or if I post in a thread, I need to refresh it EVERY time I go into it in order to see my post there! Weird!

#24 ·
Come to think of it, the forum display has shrunk into a tiny size for me. I thought it was my computer acting up - I have the page magnified so I can read and post, and have not been able to reset the page to "normal" size as a default.

Wonder if it is connected to the weirdness going on?

#28 ·
It seams to be those names that have a common name within them or on the end.
eg mine is Shadow's mum but I'm getting Jess/Dixie mum. Sigurd's mom is getting Tilda's mom.
I just tried and you're still Jess! :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.