German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTH!!!!! I just tried to click on my name = Shadow's mum and I keep getting info for Jess/Dixie a new member. Whats going on?

·
Registered
485 Posts
I got it too when I clicked on your name. Weird.

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Contact the Administrator. Possbly they have the same screen name as you, but different passwords. Can you get to your screen name when you sign in? If not, again, contact the Administrator ASAP.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
I just did the same and got Jenni_girl22 with no posts, joined in 6/2009 and when I go to edit, instead of submit~the edit box says vote now?? I had to go advanced to get further, this has happened before when editing.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can post under my name. I just logged out and back in and I'm seeing my name in the corner but if I click on it I get someones elses info.:mad:

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
We have contacted Shepherd and I am sure the tech people will look into this ASAP.

ADMIN Lisa

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
I googled my username and none of the posts from today came up either...

·
Registered
275 Posts
That is interesting. I get the username Jess/Dixie with a join date of 08-26-2008. But you hover over Shadow's mum you see the right name. Weird

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
obviously your super secret identity has been outed.

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
It seems to be fixed now, or at least I'm only getting everyone's proper info when I click on their names.

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts
I'm still getting the weird alternate people when I click on Jane and Shadow's mum's names.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Debbie, you are "Tilda's Mom"!!

·
Super Moderator
32,585 Posts
NOOOOO - I'm 'Tilda's mom!!! :wild:

ETA: Jane, I just saw that!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
I'm still getting the weird alternate people when I click on Jane and Shadow's mum's names.
Hm... And when I click on Shadow's mum name I get Shadow' s mum stuff. Too weird that I can't get the mistake to happen for me (I'm feeling a bit left out :( )

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Has anyone had the "vote now" box after you do an edit instead of the send or submit? I think that has been going on for a couple of weeks, and it is hit and miss-not every time.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts