German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11614665

Myla is a 1 yr old German Shepherd. She comes to the Cleveland Kennel after being a stray for over 4 months on the streets of Cleveland. Surprisingly Myla is a very affectionate and lovable girl. She is full of life and would excel in any obedince or agility classes. She loves going for walks, to the dog park, and for car rides. She gets along well with other dogs. She loves balls and all toys, even sticks! Myla is looking for a home that will help her grow and learn new things. She would also like to attend training classes where she will excell!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Re: Cleveland OH *Female* B&T* LONG LEGS!

Gorgeous girl!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

Drum Roll Please.....

Miss Myla Long Legs is coming to Camp Pappy!!!

If all goes well, we will pick her up tomorrow and she will be our new family member!

At the shelter:

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

awww...so THIS is the Myla you were telling me about! BEAUTIFUL!!

(she has a bod like my Ava
)

and you owe me big time girlfriend........

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Oh Camp, you got her! Did you need help in pulling or do you have her? I am not far from here- if you need help...Any more pics if she is indeed at your house? Wooohooo!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

It's almost midnight and we just got home. Hubby has Penn State tickets.....so I dropped him and some grandkids off at the game. Then I went on to just west of Pittsburgh and met the transport person, Connie and her husband. They drove from Cleveland. Then Myla and I drove back to Penn State, parked and tried to find the family since the game was over by then. Myla was quite shy and unsure about all the commotion, barked at my hubby at first....too much for the first day! Then we all drove back to NE Pa. LONG DAY! She was very good in the car....which is amazing since she's spent at least 7 hours in it today!

She just met Axl through the fence....all wagging tails and kisses. Axl had to do his bark & growl....but with no real 'feeling' LOL
After 2 minutes they were jumping to be with each other, so I let them out in the yard together.....it was like they were long lost friends! They ran and ran and rolled and played.....great to see!

I'm now going to try to get Miss Myla (we'll be changing her name) into her crate and down for the night.....wish me luck!
Will post pictures soon.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts