German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Vivian is a true beauty! She is a non-spayed, 18m - 2 yr. old, cream and black colored female who is quite tall, long, and slender. We were able to touch her all over with no complaints, she walked well on her leash, but was not interested in treats. She is somewhat shy, and submissive, and actually rolled over to show us her belly. She is a "leaner". She affectionately leaned on XXX a couple of times. :) We introduced her to Simba, but she seemed scared and hid behind XXX. Eventually, she did come out and let Simba sniff her. She was not aggressive in anyway, but would need to be socialized with other dogs in order to gain some confidence. Not sure how she is with cats. And I think she would be fine around kids, even little ones. (eval from a fellow volunteer)

Vivian is not on the adoption floor so she is not getting public exposure. Shelter information is below or you can contact me (gsdraven) for info.

Griffin Pond Animal Shelter Adoption Hours Noon-4:30, 7 Days!
967 Griffin Pond Rd
South Abington Twp, PA 18411
Phone 570-586-3700

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Pretty, pretty, girl. I like leaners too:wub:

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Why is this beautiful dog not on the adoption floor?
Per gsdraven, this shelter isn't GSD friendly and won't put them out there. Which essentially is a death sentence for many I would guess - how are they going to get adopted if no-one knows about them? Absolutely stupid.

Anja SchH3 GSD
Conor GSD
Blue BH WH T1 GSD - waiting at the Bridge :angel:

·
Registered
325 Posts
Vivian was suppose to have been adopted. Let's keep her in urgent till her adoption can be confirmed
Both boys are still there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts