German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I had a good dog. Now I have a 2 year old in a 40lb furry body. He has started peeing in the house, has eaten everything not tied down, escaped from the fence 2 times one which included a needed rescue because he knocked over a landscape boulder on his back leg, doesn't come when called and has scratched every family member. I have went from liking him to wanting to ring his little neck (although I always love him). We just ate dinner with him outside because he jumps up on the table. It was no peaceful dinner because I worried that he would escape again. HELP HELP HELP I AM SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone! We have started nightly walks followed by some catch. He is 3 months old now and we have only done training at home. He now comes when called 80% of the time instead of 15% and he has decreased his jumping up (except to drink mommy's tea off the table LOL). We are going to start taking him to the cemetary (don't laugh) they have a fenced in obstacle course set up out front for dogs. We are also going to do puppy classes coming up. We missed the last one because I had surgery on my knee. We did have him checked at the vet for both the UTI and his leg injury, both were good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.