German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-08-06, 10:33PM EDT

I have a female german sheppard.Wanting to rehome needing moore room.My daughter got her for xmas gift but is to big for her to handle.Would trade for male pug or small rehoming fee apply. Please call or email [email protected] or call 859-360-3464 Thank you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 786306009

·
Registered
12,142 Posts

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Oh, for crying out loud...bet she's not spayed, either.

ETA: I just sent an email asking for more information. I'll post if I hear anything.

~Kristin

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
This is the info I got:

She is 11months old,She weighs about 55-60lb.Basic training sit stay working on down ,Crate trainer good with other dogs but wants to play.great with kids i do home daycare with kids 6yrs and up.she eat pedigree up to date on shots but needs rabie love to go for walks inlaws have large yard will stay with you off leash.likes to play ball.is protective of the house and of her food.will chase cats we have she plays with also good with baby kittens.

Several of the questions that I asked weren't answered, so I sent another email. The most important were is she spayed, and is she on monthly HW preventative. I'll post again if I get more info.

~Kristin

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
"...i do home daycare with kids 6yrs and up.she eat pedigree up to date on shots but needs rabies..."

Does daycare and no rabies shot? It's the law here, not there?

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
Per a second email from the poster, she is NOT spayed, nor is she on heartworm preventative.

~Kristin

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
I just checked craigslist and the posting is still there; I emailed the poster to see if the puppy still needs a home and I also asked about the rehoming fee.

~Kristin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts