German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a building up the road from us that is for sale, it used to be a church. Its been up for sale for 2 years now I think, lol. No one uses it, the grass gets cut and thats about it. There is a nice big field behind it, perfect for playing fetch:) If I ask the boys if they want to go to church they get super excited!

Our "church"

Getting ready to go play.

Throw the balls please!

Fetch!

Bringing them back like good boys . . .

. . . so they can play more fetch

Water break

And then some more fetch!

Happy dogs!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
906 Posts
Awww they are so cute! The simple things that please dogs :) Brody loves to play ball too!

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
I would be taking advantage of that and tracking first!!!
Great shots of fun "church"time

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I had people willing to hide for me I would use the spot for tracking, but no one ever wants to go hide for us. There are also some trails in the woods behind the field.

·
Registered
27,294 Posts
Do SchH style tracking, nobody else needed but you and your pups!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, we have been training in SAR for a year and a half (Nash anyway, not Lloyd)

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I love church,lol I have a huge field right behind my house we use as our fetch and tracking field for fun- makes exercise a breeze. The boys look great and very happy:)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's a nice field and your pups are beautiful.

Are there prey animals that they go after?
None that I have seen while we are there. There was a dead fox once (looked like it had been hit by a car and ran into the field and died). They both will call off of a chase though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts