German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We were having a good afternoon, post training session, chewing on some cow ears so thought I would share some pictures.
Choncheese colors on her head are lighting up, she was all black and we love the light tan/red showing through. Chunk is becoming very beige like his mom was.

Chunk is 6.5 Months, Choncheese is 5.5 months

If someone could tell me how to post a video, I would love to share that as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,949 Posts
Beautiful dogs! You tube has a button that you can press to access your videos to upload your video. Once your video is uploaded onto YouTube you can then copy the link and paste it on to your thread or if you have a Flickr the same thing upload and copy and paste.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I will try that. It is so hard to get a photo of 2 puppies constantly on the move, lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just wanted to post some cute update photos of my 2.

Choncheese, now 7 months, recently had an issue where she was bite by something near her vulva and licked it till it ballooned up huge. So she spent a few days crated, with a cone and diaper to keep it covered. Has to stay out of the water till its fully healed but if you see below she still finds a way to cool off.

Chunk, now 8 months, still loving life in there kiddie pool.

We had our AC go down for a week and was just replaced so the minute it was up and running they were both parked on the couch under the vent napping.
SO happy to have our AC working again :)

Attachments

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Summer Update :)

The dogs got their pool updated this weekend and could not have enjoyed it more! Both dogs can not fit in the pool at the same time... in fact we could sit in there with them if we wanted. They still proceed to get it as dirty as possible as quickly as possible running in and out of the dirt but it was so nice to see them both cool off. We got the 1st kiddie pool when Chunk was 3 months old and he was still so small it was big for him. Both the puppies are growing up so quickly :(

Choncheese is now 8 months old and Chunk is 9 months old this Thurday

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Summer Update :)
The dogs got their pool upgraded this weekend and could not have enjoyed it more! Both dogs can not fit in the pool at the same time... in fact we could sit in there with them if we wanted. They still proceed to get it as dirty as possible as quickly as possible running in and out of the dirt but it was so nice to see them both cool off. We got the 1st kiddie pool when Chunk was 3 months old and he was still so small it was big for him. Both the puppies are growing up so quickly.

Chunk is 9 months and Choncheese is 8 months

Attachments

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
hah! Nice looking dogs. Looks like they have had lots of fun in their new pool. I don't think I'd be joining them in that water though. ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hah! Nice looking dogs. Looks like they have had lots of fun in their new pool. I don't think I'd be joining them in that water though. ;)
Me neither.. lol but to be honest most of it gets sprayed on me by passing tails anyways. I come back inside the house after cleaning up the porch and filling up all the waters and look like I ran through the dirt myself. We would put grass in but they would just tear it up digging holes and runningaround. Until we figure it out they have a huge lot of dirt to make a mess in :wink2:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi All, its been a while. I got a new job and its kept me off here but I wanted to update everyone that my beautiful 2 puppies are now both 1 year old's. Chunk turned 1 on 12/20 and Choncheese will be 1 on 1/10. We have had to replace all the gates/fencing around our property because they have busted through or dug under all of them. They didn't get very far though as the cameras and motion sensors alerted us immediately and they basically just went to the front door... weirdos! They are both happy and healthy. Happy 2020 everyone!

Attachments

Reactions: JulBoh
1 - 10 of 10 Posts