German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hugo loves the rubber ChuckIt balls, but they are $5 each. Anyone know where to find them cheaper, or even an alternative that's just as good?

·
Registered
280 Posts
I just wait until they go on sale at Petsmart or Petco. I can normally get a pair of the medium sized balls for $4.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should specify, I'm talking about the rubber ones, not the ones that are like a tennis ball. The rubber ones are heavier, you can throw them much farther, and they last. The tennis ball ones barely make it through one play session, if that. If your referring to the rubber ones that are typically $5 or 2 for $10, then that's a great deal. Id buy there whole stock if I ever saw them that cheap.

·
Registered
701 Posts
something about those rubber balls. made out of meat rubber?
they really hold my dogs attention through anything. i swear if there were green tripe for miles and i had that ball he'd heel through the tripe.

amazon you get a pair of mediums for $6 or $7

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
something about those rubber balls. made out of meat rubber?
they really hold my dogs attention through anything. i swear if there were green tripe for miles and i had that ball he'd heel through the tripe.

amazon you get a pair of mediums for $6 or $7
No kidding. Hugo will literally hold onto that ball through anything, I've tried his favorite treats, even hot dog pieces, he wants that ball more than anything. I have to always have 2, he will only drop it for another of the same ball.

·
Super Moderator
32,033 Posts
Thanks, just looked, but I'm not sure what size I have. Medium or large. If it's medium, then they are a good price on the 2 pack depending on shipping cost.
Chewy.com has free shipping on orders over $49. I buy my dog food from them at a much discounted price over anywhere I can buy it locally, and it's less expensive than some other online retailers too. If they carry your brand you could add some dog food or treats or other supplies to your order to get to the $49.

·
Super Moderator
16,483 Posts
I buy the planet dog orbee tough diamond plate. They seem indestructable. A little more. A smidge smaller than the large chuck-it but fits in the large thrower.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts