German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We decorated the house today! And in all the madness....this is what he got.

They were very well-behaved when the tree got set-up. I expected Minna to be a little more curious, and wanting to eat the tree or something:
Canidae Dog Companion dog Dog breed Puppy

I decorated the dogs and Minna thought she was a present: :rofl:
Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog Dog breed

Christmas tree Christmas Tree Canidae Dog

New ornaments and the christmas tree and decorations outside:
The 13.1 ornament is mine -- completed my first half-marathon on Thanksgiving!! And the Runner Dude is my dad's since he's now getting into running. :)
Green

Light Christmas decoration Christmas lights Darkness Pink

Christmas tree Christmas decoration Christmas Christmas ornament Tree

Early christmas presents! A dog bed for Minna's crate, and a dog bed for the living room:
Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Dog breed

Mammal Dog Canidae Dog breed Carnivore

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I love the one with the lights, you should make that your Christmas card!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Great idea to make that one a card! They are so adorable :wub: Congrats on your half marathon!!!! That gives such a sense of accomplishment...well it did when I finished my first one :)

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
I love the pic with the dogs and the lights. I agree with everyone else it would make a great card picture. I may steal your idea : )

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Great idea to make that one a card! They are so adorable :wub: Congrats on your half marathon!!!! That gives such a sense of accomplishment...well it did when I finished my first one :)

It was definitely a great accomplishment! I have a feeling the marathon I'm doing December 19th will feel even better than the half marathon (and actually I'm planning a 24 mile run this weekend, just to make sure I can even run that far). Also doing the Disney ones in Orlando -- super excited for those since they go through four of their theme parks!! :)

I love the pic with the dogs and the lights. I agree with everyone else it would make a great card picture. I may steal your idea : )
No worries, I stole the idea from one of my friends on facebook, she did it to her weimaraner. I thought it was adorable so I had to do it also.

And yes, it's definitely going on my christmas card. I need to get a good picture of me and the dogs in front of the tree now, then I can print and send the card out to everyone I know. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts