German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is probably my billionth thread today, but I'm so amused! I took Dakoda to Walmart about an hour ago (we JUST got home). While my mom and older sister went inside to get groceries, I stood near the door so Koda could experience the different people and such (she was great, btw!). Well the Salvation Army Donation Collector was on the other side of the door. He began ringing his bell again and wasn't having much luck getting donations. Well Koda seemed to like the sound of the bells and started doing her growl/wine that she does to "talk" to me. Then, she pulled me over to him, sat down beside him and began singing!!! :D It was the funniest thing, and we were both laughing so hard, but he didn't stop ringing the bell. A ton of people began coming over and donating, saying how cute an idea it was to have a puppy sing with the bells to raise money. I just smiled and went along with it until it was time to go. When we left, Koda gave the man a high five, barked a couple times and pranced away like a princess! Now THAT'S gettin into the Christmas spirit! :) I loove my girl. :wub:

·
Registered
330 Posts
That is such a cute story! I'm so glad to hear about such a sweetheart of a dog. Also great publicity for GSD's. "See they are awesome dogs! Not scary!" lol

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup she was puttin up a nice show of TRUE shepherd character! Waggin tail, singin nd when she wasn't singin she had that huge smile nd a tongue lollin out :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts