German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day,

I want to begin in IGP, I'm looking between two breeders, I need help please because I am not very expert in which of the two options could be the best for me.
I am in Spain (Madrid) and looking for a male puppy. Could you please evaluate the two different breeders for me. Prices are similar between them:
1.300€ von Peroh and 1.200€ Satoris (breed rental).
The first option would be:
Iceman vom Großen Ex and Fly von Peroh: Zucht des Zwingers Von Peroh: Iceman vom Großen Ex und Fly von Peroh
The second option would be:
Baccary vom Peiner Burgpark and Satoris Sisse: Zucht des Zwingers Satoris (breed rental): Baccary vom Peiner Burgpark und Satoris Sisse

I would like it to be a dog with good prey drive, strong and healthy.

I would much appreciate if you can have a look at the pedigrees and give me your honest thoughts.

Thank you very much.
Best regards

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
I'm certainly no expert, but I think you could get an excellent sport prospect from either litter! If I had to choose, I'd probably go with the second liter you mentioned.

Good luck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm certainly no expert, but I think you could get an excellent sport prospect from either litter! If I had to choose, I'd probably go with the second liter you mentioned.

Good luck!
Hello,
Thank you for your response.
I would very much appreciate if you could give me a short explanation about what you see as better in the second litter option. Just a short point of view from your side and with your knowledge.
Thank you, much appreciated.
Best regards,

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
Again, I think either would produce good sport dogs. The second litter, the sire has a vice champion and a champion in his immediate background. The dam line is equally impressive. I also have a soft spot for bi colored dogs, so there's that too I'm sure!

Anyway, as I said before, both litters look to me like they'd produce good sport dogs, so it really comes down to what your preferences are and how you feel about each breeder. Give us an update to let us know what you decide!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I concur. To me it appears more a question of choosing the right individual puppy, rather than choosing the right litter. I suggest contact both breeders and tell them what you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts