German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just found a few new trails the other day. Was funny because across the street is a park with soccer fields and a trail that circles it. I never knew these trails were just across the street. They are not super long, but its defiantly a better trail with a nice creek.

I wanted to get a photo of just his two front paws on the log, but he jump all the way on it, so I said what the hay. He did amazing as there were people walking by and a dirt bike that shouldn't have been there. It was his first time ever seeing one and he stayed as I told him to. I did let go of the lead, but I got nervous when I saw the dirt bike, so I grabbed the leash, but he did great. I should have just stayed relaxed.

Pretty boy

Smelling the air

Posing on the rocks

Will let him in the creek next time and see how he does

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Great pics and looks like a fun day. I love his ears! My girl, Bunny, has the same ears that flip at the tip :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You I like that one a lot to!

His ears crack me up they are all over the place. All the way up sometimes, one up one down, or both down. I used to hate them, because hes a GSD they are supposed to me up, but I just adore them now. It was a very nice day a wonderful relaxing walk and we walk around new trails and he was perfect.

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Really great photos :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank Very Much!!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
What a Cutie! So sweet how he poses for the photos :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love taking photos of him he is so adorable! Thank You!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts