German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://westernmass.craigslist.org/zip/737309403.html

Quote: Free German Shepherds to great home(Chicopee) (pets)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2008-06-29, 9:25PM EDT

Brother and sister pair straight from Germany. They are 2 1/2yrs old and up to date vet care, always had the best of everything. My new landlord won't let me have them! I have alot invested and only want the best home for them. They are located in Chicopee,MA. and I would like to find them a great home for them real soon. I would love them go as a pair, but would consider separating them if I can't find them the same home! Please respond to [email protected] . If intrested please email me about your home and yard, and about your past pet ownership, oh and your number and a time I can reach you. Robert

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
OH NO! Not another pair

I have no room! Can some one take them together? It would be terrible to separate them........they're beautiful.

I'm forwarding to some on in Ma. who may be able to help....

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I emailed them to try to get some more information, and also gave them a link to tips for screening new adopters, just in case.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Now come on Camp Pappy... Don't you think a pair of pairs would be fitting for you
Alright - just kidding!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hope they find a good home... together..:(

·
Registered
127 Posts
Best of luck to them...Hope they find a home soon with eachother!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts