German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
Maybe if you send a PM to Cliff or some of the breeders on here you might get an answer.

Reactions: cloudpump

·
Registered
855 Posts
Cliff, Carmen, Lee, or Lisa could likey give you some information about him. Omen has him in generation 5 on his dam's side.

Some very well known and respected kennels behind him, including Haus Himpel, Wolfendobel and Kirschental. Also linebred 5-5 on Mutz, which can't be a bad thing... That's all I got from my limited understanding of pedigrees, lol. Hope some more knowledgeable folks can chime in... I am always interested in learning more!

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Very good dog. Strong, sound, died young under mysterious circumstances. He is behind my LB. I have always liked the Fasanerie dogs and what they produced.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cliff, Carmen, Lee, or Lisa could likey give you some information about him. Omen has him in generation 5 on his dam's side.

Some very well known and respected kennels behind him, including Haus Himpel, Wolfendobel and Kirschental. Also linebred 5-5 on Mutz, which can't be a bad thing... That's all I got from my limited understanding of pedigrees, lol. Hope some more knowledgeable folks can chime in... I am always interested in learning more!
D'jango also has him. Thats interesting.

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
I love seeing him in a pedigree with complimentary dogs, he is one of few dogs that I haven’t had a dog that he had strong influence in pedigree. Helped a friend pick out a puppy from a breeder in Va that had strong influence of Chico. The puppy turned into very strong dog, but lives in house with 2,5,7 year old.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts