German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We been having strangers trespassing and showing up for stupidity's (just nosing around) at our cottage and we are hoping this will turn these individuals away! (lol) Our camp is our private getaway from the city life so we want no unexpected visitors (lol). Molly would never hurt anyone but these strangers don't know that!!!!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The only thing Molly would do is lick them to death!!!:p

·
Registered
420 Posts
If that sign doesn't stop people from trespassing, than they are not very smart at all!!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If that sign doesn't stop people from trespassing, than they are not very smart at all!!
I just installed it yesterday before coming home and will be back at our camp next weekend to see if it works!!!:D

·
Banned
5,218 Posts
We been having strangers trespassing and showing up for stupidity's (just nosing around) at our cottage and we are hoping this will turn these individuals away! (lol) Our camp is our private getaway from the city life so we want no unexpected visitors (lol). Molly would never hurt anyone but these strangers don't know that!!!!

Love it, too bad there isn't a singular version.

·
Registered
575 Posts
:spittingcoffee: "We accept no liability for injury, death, or dismemberment."

Pardon me, Miss Molly May, but I am wondering out loud that if a GSD has injured someone and they are dead, they may no longer be in the position to worry about dismemberment. Maybe it should have been printed as "injury, dismemberment, or death" showing the proper order of how a German Shepherd goes to work on his enemies.

Great sign!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Love it, too bad there isn't a singular version.
You can find it on ebay if you contact the seller he or she may be able to make a singular version. We are getting a second GSD in the near future so I bought it as is

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:spittingcoffee: "We accept no liability for injury, death, or dismemberment."

Pardon me, Miss Molly May, but I am wondering out loud that if a GSD has injured someone and they are dead, they may no longer be in the position to worry about dismemberment. Maybe it should have been printed as "injury, dismemberment, or death" showing the proper order of how a German Shepherd goes to work on his enemies.

Great sign!

Good point!!!:rofl:

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Well, I have the typical "Beware, German Shepherd on Duty" in my front window. It isn't necessary, because if anyone is that close, he has already seen her big head and heard her big mouth.

To coincide with the sign, I have a magnet on my front door. It reads, "Quiet! Guard dog sleeping." Now that old dog is 12.5 - that is probably the more appropriate message.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
lol i have the GSD on duty sign in our front door. havent had any issues since it got put up... even the MPs tend to keep their distance. lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.