German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Oh my goodness, yes they are getting closer arent they!!??

I have Bahstun in 6-9 pup dog (Paige handling) and Birdie in 6-9 pup bitch (Gene handling) both days :))

I'm ready for them, I love those shows...

Catherine

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Paige also entered a bitch in Open. I am getting the jitters already!! LOL!! I always do about this time

Paige is coming in to town early so we can do Camos photos at the Hendricks Race shop on Friday. She has a great camera and a good eye. She is staying with me Fri and Sat nights so we will have our hands full with grooming 3 dogs for the ring and then more day of show...

Hoping we can fit all of our stuff in my Envoy.... Its the first dog show it will have ever been to....

Cant wait to meet up!

Have you heard if Jimmy or the boys are coming??

Threese is trying to get out of a meeting to come watch Camo.. Shes in VA, 4 hrs away.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Haven't heard if they are coming or not, probably not, I usually don't see them in Charlotte.

I'll have to talk to her about getting some good photos of my babies for me one day.

I'll have 3 dogs with me total, it's a pain to ride with 3 in the van LOL!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
I've got an older mini-van so it holds 2 - 500 crates perfectly, with room for all sorts of other stuff.

I don't even remember who was there last year, I was too busy handling my own dogs <AH!!> Thank goodness that's not happening this year, my dogs stay in perfect heel position when I handle them LOL :)

·
Registered
815 Posts
Donna Radich is who I was referring to, I don't know if she is currently showing anyone or even just supporting her club.
Haven't spoken to her in a little bit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts