German Shepherds Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
This guy is not safe. Def has until Sunday. They may give a couple more days but after that he's dead. Anyone?

Also, please copy and paste these and email out as well.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Alex, I will email you off list...I MAY be able to foster him...but an individual who would be halping me feed/walk him is a man. Ken is a member of our local rescue group and he would be in a large pen fed/walked/socialized several times daily here on Edisto...I can't keep him with my pack
Walton
Please email me direct instead of posting her...When do you need to let the shelter know and could you pull and possibly with Sinclair or rescue in Columbia get him towards Charleston?
Walton

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't have any emails from you... I don't have your email address.

I also have no idea how to get him to Charleston though. I can pull but I do not have the means to drive him.

Columbia is an hour and half from Charlotte btw.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Group, Alex and I have talked off list and she will be pulling this boy for me. Hopefully he will be neutered before he leaves the shelter. My financial resources are limited(whose aren't in real estate these days & with five dogs of my own)...but I couldn't let him die and he looks so much like my 9 yr old heart dog Teddy
Meet Teddy
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=6417614
Will keep you posted
Walton

·
Registered
3,825 Posts
Walton- please pm me where to send a donation...

21 - 33 of 33 Posts