Registered
3,825 Posts
Beautiful girl.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Re: Chapel Hill, NC - Tonya, Baby B&T

Pet ID: A098615

This cutie is around 3 months old and searching for a new place to call home!

At the time of adoption, all dogs will be temperament-tested, spayed/neutered, microchipped, dewormed, vaccinated, rabies vaccinated (if of appropriate age), and heartworm tested.

Note: When asking about a particular pet at the shelter, it's best to refer to both its name AND its ID number (found at the top of its profile right above its age, etc. The number usually begins with A0). This will avoid any confusion in the event that a pet's name has been changed.

Orange County's Animal Shelter
Chapel Hill, NC
919-967-7383
[email protected]

·
Registered
342 Posts
OMG.. this little girl needs a friend! She looks so lonely in there all alone.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Website States: Please note: Time is limited for all animals listed, so if you are interested in one of the pets listed here, please inquire about him/her as soon as possible. If you're interested in adopting one of the pets, please contact the shelter at 919-967-7383, or just stop by!
Walton

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I would be happy to take this girl, any help out there for transport.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I am in NY. So I am pretty far from the shelter. I would love to help this young baby, she needs out of the shelter before she gets sick...... Please help her get to me.....

·
Registered
767 Posts
Kay, there is a paid tranport that comes to NY often.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Do you have more info on that Brigiette?

·
Registered
714 Posts
I live about 20 mins from Chapel Hill. I looked at their website just now and didn't see her listed, but did see a male. If you arrange something with the shelter I could hold until transport could be arranged.

(http://www.petharbor.com/detail.asp?ID=A098763&LOCATION=ORNC&searchtype=ADOPT&start=4&stylesheet=include/default.css&friends=1&samaritans=1&nosuccess=0&rows=10&imght=120&imgres=thumb&view=sysadm.v_animal_short&nomax=1&fontface=arial&fontsize=10&zip=27516&miles=5&shelterlist='ORNC'&atype=&where=type_DOG )

·
Registered
714 Posts
I don't know if all the pets there are listed - Tonya is still listed on the Petfinder site, but not on the Petharbour site. Let me know if you call the shelter, I could drive out this afternoon.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts