German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....A VERY BIG friend! :wild:

Only got 2 before my phone died. Lol! AINT HE PRETTY?!

I felt kind of bad for him. Chance was playing with a ball and this guy wanted SOOOOO bad to get it but he was really slow due to his size and tired pretty easy. He was a total sweetheart though. :wub:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Wow he's cute, but big.I'd get tired too!

·
Registered
319 Posts
wow :wub: What breed of dog is he?

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
He's a big guy!! And gorgeous too!!

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wow that's a big dog. You can tell since he's right next to a Shepherd... What breed is it?

·
Banned
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He is a Newfoundland. ;) He actually isn't the biggest I've come across. Idk if he was young or just small, I didn't ask. Keep in mind, Chance is only the size of a smaller bitch so he's not some big 100lb male either. xD This guy I'm sure was upping towards 150ish pounds though! But I would have taken him home in a heartbeat if I could have. :wub: Since he wasn't very fast at catching the other dogs and tired pretty quickly he would just walk around to people to get pets. Very cuddly! :) And for a Newf, he wasn't overly drooly which is a bonus. xD

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
I LOVE Newfies. They are the sweetest dogs. I was at the World of Pets Expo, yesterday. Lots of Newfies there - but no landseers. Lots of pugs too. My husband wants a pug. Hmmm, Doesn't seem we are on the same page - pug, newf. Nope. Not even reading the same book. LOL!

·
Registered
470 Posts
FUNNY! We have a female Leonberger in our Obedience Class who London FELL HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE with at first site! I guess he is partial to big, buxom blonds!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Big, beautiful, dog :wub:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
OMG I love Newfies!! I just wanna hug him and cuddle with him. :wub:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts