·
Registered
2,262 Posts
STUNNING!!! Can anyone help??

·
Registered
989 Posts
http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=11371872

LAST CHANCE -- Shep Boy -- Foster Needed.
Sweet boy headed to kill shelter if foster home cannot be found. Gets along with all, and is fully vetted. If someone can foster or foster to adopt, RAP can pull and vet him. If you can help save these pups, please contact us right away.
Last Chance Dogs are not with our rescue, but still in a kill shelter scheduled to be put down within days.
If you are interested in helping by fostering, or fostering to adopt, please complete an application and send in ASAP.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Another dog with no location. RAP is doing a courtesy post on Petfinder. There was another one some months ago and it was impossible to figure out which shelter the dog was in.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i agree..very frustrating

·
Registered
342 Posts
So RAP cross posted this dog that is at kill shelter, since RAP doesn't have any foster homes available to foster the dog? I'm totally confused???

·
Registered
12,142 Posts
RAP drives me INSANE! They never post where the dog is! Check out their postings...last chance...dog in kill shelter.......WHERE?

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I seems that they want to control the situation by forcing people to go through them. From what I heard they were not prompt in responding regarding the previous last chance dog posted in a similar way. Unfortunately they are really hurting the dog's chances of getting saved by not providing information about the location.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I met some one who adopted from them and she told me that the dog is placed in your home for a month before they/you make the adoption final so I would think that that holds that foster home up from taking another animal because they don't know if they are getting their foster back or not

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
bumping up this gorgeous guy.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
how can we bump another secret location????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts