German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about it? I would LOVE to get my girl around other shepherds and it would be great for me to be able to meet fellow shepherd moms/dads.

We live in the Lakeland area so I'm in between Tampa and Orlando. What would everyone think about a meet-up sometime?

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm between Gainesville and Ocala to the north. I would love for my girl to get to meet some GSD friends too. Any suggestions for a place to have a meeting? Gainesville has a fairly large dog park but that could cause others to have to travel too far. I think we should look for members in North Central Fla from Orlando to Valdosta and coast to coast. What do you think? I'm disabled so I am home and I would be glad to try and set it all up if we get enough interested members and owners. If it works out we could make it a more frequent thing and do our own beauty contest/"show". It would be just for fun, a lot of members may be thinking about showing and it would be good experience without any negative impact if they don't do well...So count me tentatively in for now.

Wheelchair Bob

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
I'm in Ocala ... would be interested in a meet-up if I don't have to drive too far :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts