German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Celine is SUCH a good girl. :) I took her out on the long leash because I wanted her to play, but I wasn't sure if she'd come back. Well, she didn't really want to leave my side, so when she did go out, she came RIGHT back, so the long leash wasn't really necessary. Haha.

Someone is going to come look at her tomorrow, so hopefully they'll take her home. Wish her luck!

Here's some pics. :)

And my favorite. :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My mom's friend's mom (that's a bit confusing) is very interested in her. Since she's very calm and and laid back, we think she'd be a good fit for someone older.

So today two people are going to come look at her.

Keep your fingers and paws crossed for her! :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whoot! Mom's friend's mom was a score! :)

The person that was supposed to come look at her later had to cancel because she took in her friend's Min Pin (foreclosure), so it worked out perfectly.
Since she wasn't going to be home tonight, they're going to come by tomorrow and pick her up. It's gonna be sad to see her go, but I'm so glad she found a forever home! She's also going to a place where we can visit her. :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
*Sigh* Her mom decided not to take her. She said she was kind of afraid of her. :( Celine was a bit shy and apprehensive during their meeting, but when they left, she wanted to go home with her, so that makes me pretty sad. Oh well, someone perfect will come along for her eventually. :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess she read her shyness as something else...? I don't know. :(

I'm glad she told me though. It wouldn't have been fair to either of them if she took her home and would have had ill feelings toward her if she's afraid of her at all.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Aw, that's too bad. But those were some great pictures, looks like Celine and Ozzy are good friends. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts