German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,627 Posts
Yay, maybe now I can stop hearing about LeBron being too 'this' or 'that' every other minute when I flick to a sports radio station!

My team is the Thunder. I've never been a Lebron fan, but this game really showed what an amazing player he is. As soon as the game was over, my son called and said "ah, crap, now I like Lebron". I said "I know! He was on the floor crying like a baby, and I was crying with him". Darn sports.

Congrats!

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
It was AWESOME!!!!

I was at my sister's house, watching the game.

We were screaming!!!

We went outside and listened to the neighbors screaming.

It was so very cool!!!

My lucky Cleveland Cav's t-shirt swung it for us. I thought I would wear it until the world series, but, I decided, I would just wear all my cav's t-shirts this week. (I have enough for each day.)

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Yeah, I was going to put out there, let's make it two in a row, but I thought that might feel a little ungrateful and greedy at this point. So I didn't. I'll just think it quietly...

·
Super Moderator
5,627 Posts
Enjoy that win! If it was me, I'd still be jumping up and down and yelling, lol. My Thunder are coming for you guys next year though!!

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
I'm not a basketball fan but I'm a Cleveland fan so I've been watching and praying and trying to figure out how to guarantee a victory .you know like eat hot dogs before the games ,wear a shirt you know scientific stuff BUT Dang IT the Cavs did it. I am a LaRon fan so I cried along with him. Maybe this could be our year the Browns Super bowl the Indians oh never mind. Go Cavs !

·
Registered
31,877 Posts
Oh, the Triple Crown: The Finals, The World Series, and The Superbowl!!! Then I will know that I died and went to heaven. I so want to do well in all of those though. Indians are doing good, but it's a long way to October. And the Browns.... my special love... I have been a fan since before I could walk and talk. For over forty years, my hopes have been brought up just to be dashed. I don't know of anything this year so far that will provide any change in that assessment of our season. But I will wear my Browns' T-shirts, and watch or listen to every game, and scream and yell, and run through the gamut of emotions.

Wouldn't it be cool?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts